About Tri-City Cardiology
Each of the 27 board-certified physicians on the staff of Tri-City Cardiology are dedicated to bringing only the best cardiology and vascular care to their patients in the Phoenix Metro area. Each one is a leader in his or her field of specialty, many earning the distinction of “Top Doctor” recognition by Phoenix Magazine since the practice was established in 1979. As graduates from some of the nation’s leading medical schools and fellowship programs, the Tri-City Cardiology team of physicians enjoys a national reputation for excellence and achievement.
Quality at Tri-City Cardiology
In addition to following clinical guidelines, the physicians at Tri-City Cardiology participate in multiple quality reporting programs including:
- Merit Based Incentive Program Participant – Medicare (MIPS)
- Heart Stroke Recognition Program through the NCQA
- American College of Cardiology PINNACLE Registry Quality Reporting
- Accredited Nuclear, Echo, and Vascular Labs with ICANL, ICAEL, and ICAVL
- Accredited State of the Art Surgical Center
- 2023 Aetna Aexcel Award for Quality and Efficiency
Thank you for choosing Tri-City Cardiology for your cardiovascular care and “Welcome” if you are new to our practice!
Our team of physicians and staff are dedicated to providing you with high quality care and outstanding patient service so that every encounter is a positive experience!