Fellowship – Interventional Cardiology, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
Fellowship – Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Fellowship, Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, Louisiana
Fellowship – Cardiology, Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, Louisiana
Fellowship – Echocardiography, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Alabama
Residency – Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
Medical School – Siddhartha Medical College, NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh, India
Cardiologist in Mesa and Gilbert, AZ
Dr. Pridhvi Yelamanchili is Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Internal Medicine. He is also a Vascular Interventional Specialist. He completed his Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Fellowship as well as his Cardiology Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic Foundation in New Orleans, Louisiana, Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas, and Echocardiography Fellowship at University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama. He obtained his Doctor of Medicine Degree at Siddhartha Medical College, NTR University of Health Sciences in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Dr. Yelamanchili’s patients appreciate his attention to detail, willingness to listen and understand their problems as well as being easily reachable in case of any questions. He cares for his patients by providing cardiac management up to date with the latest advances in cardiovascular medicine, stressing the importance of prevention.
Outside of work, Dr. Yelamanchili enjoys hiking, biking, sports with family and friends, road trips and watching movies.
- AACIO (American Association of Cardiologists of Indian Origin) Young Investigator Award 2006
- Yelamanchili P, Nanda NC, Patel V, Bogabathina H, Baysan O. Definitive diagnosis of descending thoracic aortic dissection by realtime/live three-dimensional transthoracic echocardiography. Echocardiography. 2006 Feb; 23(2): 158-61. Cited in PubMed; PMID:
- Yelamanchili P, Wanat FE, Knezevic D, Nanda NC, Patel V. Two-dimensional transthoracic contrast echocardiographic assessment of metastatic left ventricular tumors. Echocardiography. 2006 Mar; 23(3): 248-50. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 16524398.
- Rajdev S, Nanda NC, Patel V, Singh A, Yelamanchili P, Duncan K, Mehmood F. Live/real time three-dimensional transthoracic echocardiographic assessment of mycotic pseudoaneurysm involving the descending thoracic aorta. Echocardiography. 2006 Apr; 23(4):340-3. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 16640716.
- Patel V, Hsiung MC, Nanda NC, Miller AP, Fang L, Yelamanchili P, Mehmood F, Gupta M, Duncan K, Singh A, Rajdev S, Fan P, Naftel DC, McGiffin DC, Pacifico AD, Kirklin JK, Lin CC, Yin WH, Young MS, Chang CY, Wei J. Usefulness of live/real time three-dimensional
- transthoracic echocardiography in the identification of individual segment/scallop prolapse of the mitral valve. Echocardiography. 2006 Jul; 23(6): 513-8. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 16839393.
- Yelamanchili P, Nanda NC, Patel V, Baysan O, Singh A, Duncan K, Rajdev S, Brown ML. Live/real time three-dimensional echocardiographic demonstration of left ventricular noncompaction and thrombi. Echocardiography. 2006 Sep; 23(8): 704-6. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 16970725.
- Patel V, Nanda NC, Arellano I, Yelamanchili P, Rajdev S, Baysan O. Cor triatriatum sinister: assessment by live/real time three dimensional transthoracic echocardiography. Echocardiography. 2006 Oct; 23(9): 801-2. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 16999703.
- Velayudhan DE, Brown TM, Nanda NC, Patel V, Miller AP, Mehmood F, Rajdev S, Fang L, Frans EE, Vengala S, Madadi P, Yelamanchili P, Baysan O. Quantification of tricuspid regurgitation by live three-dimensional transthoracic echocardiographic measurements of vena
- contracta area. Echocardiography. 2006 Oct; 23(9): 793-800. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 16970725.
- Qi X, Cogar B, Hsiung MC, Nanda NC, Miller AP, Yelamanchili P, Baysan O, Wu YS, Lan GY, Ko JS, Cheng CH, Lin CC, Huang CM, Yin WH, Young MS. Live/real-time three-dimensional transthoracic echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular volumes, ejection fraction, and mass compared with magnetic resonance imaging. Echocardiography. 2007 Feb; 24(2): 166-73. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 17313549.
- Baysan O, Bolu E, Uzun M, Kilicaslan F, Erinc K, Pinar M, Hasimi A, Yokusoglu M, Genc C, Yelamanchili P, Karaeren H, Isik E. Left ventricular function in male patients with secondary hypogonadism. Echocardiography. 2007 Mar; 24(3): 222-7. Cited in PubMed; PMID:
- Panwar SR, Singh S, Nanda NC, Singh A, Yelamanchili P, Pothineni KR. Identification of tricuspid valve vegetation by computed tomography scan. Echocardiography. 2007 Mar; 24(3): 272-3. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 17313641.
- Pothineni KR, Duncan K, Yelamanchili P, Nanda NC, Patel V, Fan P, Burri MV, Singh A, Panwar SR. Live/real time three-dimensional transthoracic echocardiographic assessment of tricuspid valve pathology: incremental value over the two-dimensional technique.
- Echocardiography. 2007 May; 24(5): 541-52. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 17456074.
- Burri MV, Mahan EF 3rd, Nanda NC, Singh A, Pothineni KR, Yelamanchili P, Panwar SR. Superior vena cava, right pulmonary artery or both: real time two- and three-dimensional transthoracic contrast echocardiographic identification of the echo-free space posterior to the
- ascending aorta. Echocardiography. 2007 Sep; 24(8): 875-82. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 17767540.
- Pothineni KR, Wells BJ, Hsiung MC, Nanda NC, Yelamanchili P, Suwanjutah T, Prasad AN, Hansalia S, Lin CC, Yin WH, Young MS. Live/real time three-dimensional transthoracic echocardiographic assessment of pulmonary regurgitation. Echocardiography. 2008 Sep;
- 25(8): 911-7. Cited in PubMed; PMID: 18986421.
- Gaddam KK, Yelamanchili P, Sedghi Y, Ventura HO. Advanced heart failure and management strategies. Ochsner J. 2009 Winter;9(4):227-33. Cited in Pubmed; PMID: 21603448.
Abstracts, Posters & Presentations
- Sebastian JC, G Kommareddy, SS Jacob, P Yelamanchili, R Borra, M Korman. Clinical & economic influence of BNP in the management of heart failure. Canadian Journal of Cardiology. 2003 Oct; 19(Suppl A): 192A.
- Sebastian JC, Jacob SS, Borra R, Jacob S, Yelamanchili P, Kommareddy G, Seamonds B. Does B-type Natriuretic Peptide influence the management of CHF? American Journal of Geriatric Cardiology. 2003 Sep; 12(2): 140.